Posted By: Karen Matthews on July 29th, 2014
Upcoming Key Dates for August:
- Aug 4th – Fall Sports Registration Meeting 6pm (Cahill Court) – note online registration is open now
- Aug 7 & 8 – equipment handout
- Aug 7 (early evening) – Spartan Speed & Strength Lift-a-Thon
- August 11th – (grades 9-12) practice begins 8am to 3pm (arrive by 7:30am and plan to go until at least 3pm with break for lunch)
- August 12 & 13 – Spartan Card Blitz (both evenings)
- August 14 – Parent/Coach Fiesta Night @ Mississippi Pub
- August 20 – Youth Kickoff Night
- August 23 – Scrimmages
- August 29 – HOME OPENER @ 7pm (Varsity)
Posted By: Karen Matthews on May 8th, 2014
Simley Fall Sports Registration – will now be open Thursday July 10th due to district processing.
All Activity registration is done through Schoolview:
- Select Feepay, then select Activities, and proceed with registration
- The Activity fee for Football is $160.00. If your student receives free or reduced lunch, the fee to be paid will appear on the registration page.
All students must have a current Sports Physical on file to register for any sport. Sports Physicals are valid for 3 years from the date of the physical.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact Kim Madigan in the Activities Department at firstname.lastname@example.org