Posted By: Karen Matthews on August 13th, 2014
Parents & Players – the Spartan Apparel online order has been re-opened! All orders are due 8/24.
Click on form for details: JSD370E Simley Football
Also – we will be selling a limited number of the SPARTAN red shirts at the first game 8/29 for $20/shirt (see below – this is the same shirt as 2013 Blue Sponsor tee).
Posted By: Gina Wright on August 12th, 2014
SIMLEY Football Kickoff Night 2014
All Inver Grove Heights football players and families are invited!
Youth, Middle School, and High School Players included!
Pizza dinner catered by Simley Football Sponsor
FAMLIES PLEASE DONATE TO HELP US KEEP THIS EVENT AFFORDABLE!
High school Families: Bring a dessert 24-36 cookies, cupcakes or bars pre-cut in a disposable container
Youth and Middle School Families: Donate a case of water for this event and future concession sales
Date & Time: Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
o 5:30-6:15 pm youth drills on Simley practice field
o 6:15 pm youth & parents pizza served
o 6:30-7:30 pm 9th – 12th grade practice
o 7:30 pm 9th – 12th pizza served
Where: Simley High School
Cost: Adults $5.00 includes bottled water
Children: $3.00 includes bottled water
Participating youth, middle school and high school players: Free
Posted By: Karen Matthews on July 29th, 2014
Upcoming Key Dates for August:
- Aug 4th – Fall Sports Registration Meeting 6pm (Cahill Court) – note online registration is open now
- Aug 7 & 8 – equipment handout
- Aug 7 (early evening) – Spartan Speed & Strength Lift-a-Thon
- August 11th – (grades 9-12) practice begins 8am to 3pm (arrive by 7:30am and plan to go until at least 3pm with break for lunch)
- August 12 & 13 – Spartan Card Blitz (both evenings)
- August 14 – Parent/Coach Fiesta Night @ Mississippi Pub
- August 20 – Youth Kickoff Night
- August 23 – Scrimmages
- August 29 – HOME OPENER @ 7pm (Varsity)
Posted By: Karen Matthews on May 8th, 2014
Simley Fall Sports Registration – will now be open Thursday July 10th due to district processing.
All Activity registration is done through Schoolview:
- Select Feepay, then select Activities, and proceed with registration
- The Activity fee for Football is $160.00. If your student receives free or reduced lunch, the fee to be paid will appear on the registration page.
All students must have a current Sports Physical on file to register for any sport. Sports Physicals are valid for 3 years from the date of the physical.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact Kim Madigan in the Activities Department at email@example.com